Thursday, November 7, 2013

Korean Skincare Haul!

I recently made a handful of purchases online and had to wait about a month for all the items to come in before posting about them. 

I've begun to expand my skincare purchases over to Korea, a number of friends have been recommending a few different brands to me, and also because a few items I have been using from The Body Shop etc have not been sitting well with me. 

I don't wear a lot of makeup anymore. At most I put on some lipstick. I'm starting to lean towards taking care of my skin with proper skincare products as much as possible so I won't need concealer etc. It won't be perfect, I know, but even with makeup I prefer the natural look to begin with. And so far I've noticed my skin is looking really good. My skin is hydrated and has a nice glow even. The bags under my eyes aren't as profound, and I like to think the products I've been using have been helping. 

So onto my purchase:



From left to right:
1. Missha super aqua toner for troubled skin
- it's supposed to help with redness and pore prevention. I have not used this yet, as I am finishing up my aloe calming toner from The Body Shop
2. Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever
- this is more like a primer you put on before you apply foundation, but I am using this as the last step after my moisturizer. Less pores are always good, right?
3. Skin79 New Therapy Serum trio
- I cannot wait to use up the serum I'm using now, so I can try these three. I got these for such a great price and I've heard good things about them too. They recommend layering and using all three together.
4. Skin79 The Oriental Lifting Eye Controller
- I've already incorporated this eye serum into my skincare regime, so a review will come soon.

Have you tried any of these? What's your favourite Asian beauty product?


No comments :

Post a Comment