Sunday, July 13, 2014

Memebox Global #12 Unboxing!

Hello everyone!
I am back with another Memebox haul, and I'm super excited about it! I've already begun using some of the products.

I have acquired an unhealthy addiction to this site. I'm always tempted to buy the new released they come out with. The new Iope Superbox, I want it so damn badly!! Someone please restrain me, or I WILL spend my entire paycheck on this website.


But I mean, can you blame me? The boxes are so affordable, you get at least 3 full sized items and deluxe samples... The box is just great!

Anyway, let's take a look at what I received from this box:




The full sized items:
5. L.vida Nail Polish 10ml  - this is a really bright bubble gum pink. I'm not allowed to wear nail polish at my workplace, so I've painted my toe nails instead.
6. Inter-cos: Smooth Sensitive Removal Cream 250ml - It says spray type removal cream, but it's more like a pump. The cream isn't too think. The consistency reminds me of hair conditioner.
7. Palan: Crysence Organic Essence 120ml - I only received this box a couple days ago, but first impression of this product so far is that it's pretty good. The product on the hands doesn't feel sticky. There's no major scent to it, and it dries nicely.

Again, I am very happy with my Memebox. There are more products in this box that I can immediately start using. The other one had all facial creams and washes etc. I'm already using some, so they're acting as backups right now.
Granted, I'm not losing my hair right now, so the anti-hair loss treatment doesn't really interest me too much. But I'll use it as a conditioner once I've run out of the ones I'm currently using.
The hair removal cream is an OK product for me also. I will definitely use it, but I usually am pretty impatient and waiting 15-20 minutes removal cream makes me less willing to use it. Secret, I don't shave that often anyhow, and my leg hair grows pretty slowly. I usually shave once a week, or longer. Winters I don't shave too often at all, because it's not like I'll be wearing shorts in snow, you know?

I purchased this Memebox for $29.99 CAD.

Have you tried Memebox yet? What is your favourite product you've received so far?
Follow me on instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment